Regularly maintaining parts of your house is an essential step in its preservation. From roofing innovation, to deck installation and window replacement, most people want a solution that will stand the test of time. Fortunately, you just found the perfect one.
Renewal by Andersen®, a trusted pioneer in the window industry, introduces the patented Fibrex® – one of their most innovative ideas to date. This composite material combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl. So if you think your windows have reached their maximum efficiency, think again.
A Look at Fibrex
Andersen Corporation created Renewal by Andersen to revolutionize the way windows are developed and installed. The tireless effort to come up with better performing materials and products soon led to the perfection of composite window technology and the patented Fibrex material. Homeowners can now have beautiful, environment-friendly and cost-effective windows anytime.
Fibrex proves to be the best window framing material because of several aspects:
- Strength. Andersen utilizes recovered wood fibers into pressed wood boards for parts of the window, making the material stronger than vinyl.
- Insulation. Unlike other materials like aluminum which conducts heat and cold, Fiberx proudly features thermal insulating properties. You can even reduce energy costs.
- Low-maintenance. A special polymer formulation on wood fibers protects the material from rot and decay. You don’t have to worry about repainting your frames anymore.
- Beauty. With the frame and slash design reflecting your original windows, the look of your home won’t be compromised. Narrower frames also mean more glass, giving you a better view of your outdoors.
- Environmental responsibility. Wood fibers make up the raw material used to create Fibrex. Additionally, windows by Renewal by Andersen meet Green Seal’s certification standards.
- Warranty. Installation is rarely covered in the written warranty. With 20/2/10 Limited Warranty, Renewal by Andersen strictly abides by the philosophy that windows are more than their glass and frames.
Reap the benefits of this unique window frame material and turn to Renewal by Andersen of Long Island. Offering a wide selection of both traditional and specialty windows custom-fit to specific homes, they continuously revolutionize the way homes are designed and even how we live in our homes.
Give them a call at (631) 206-677 or schedule your free consultation today! Renewal by Andersen serves Long Beach, Huntington and other nearby cities.