Renewal by Andersen of Long Island is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking highly qualified sales consultants to represent the Andersen brand of quality and service, build trust and rapport with our customers quickly, and have a drive and motivation for top results. We look for talented individuals who value a company focused on the customer. We are seeking to expand our team to fuel our continued growth.
Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. This means no cold calling or prospecting for our sales representatives. Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance.
Renewal by Andersen Sales Representatives enjoy:
• Company driven lead generation – no cold calling
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 100% commission; successful sales consultants will earn a six figure income
• Commission and bonus, if you qualify
• Paid Training
A successful Sales Representative will possess:
• A proven track record of closing sales
• A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
• Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
• Ability to run 2-3 appointments per day
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ years in-home sales experience, or strong Direct to Consumer Sales
• College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Self-motivation and results orientation
• Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals
- Meet sales quotas
- Present a professional appearance and image to the customer
If you are a proven top sales performer and want to join the Renewal by Andersen team submit your application for immediate consideration.
Learning, Development & Culture
We offer four weeks of paid training to ensure you are successful in this role. The first four weeks are spent in the classroom and in the field. Our Sales Training Managers and Sales Managers coach new reps on the extensive products we offer along with a proven sales methodology. The ongoing coaching and training will build the skills and confidence you want in order to get the results you strive for!
Our culture is vastly different from other companies. We promote our employees happiness in all areas of their lives. We know that happiness and positivity drive business results and we are dedicated to making sure your wellness comes first. We encourage collaboration amongst the sales team, growth within the role, and innovation as an organization